Warranty and Returns
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Oembox within 45 days of purchase date (subject to conditions below).
Oembox will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale, use, or transit of any merchandise purchased from us. Oembox liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise only.
It is the customer’s responsibility to test all parts that have been ordered once merchandise has been received; Oembox will not issue any store credit to an account after 45 days from the purchase date. If conditions are not met, Oembox reserves the right to refuse credit for the returning merchandise.
All Oembox parts honor a 45 days warranty, ONLY.
Once you submit the RMA request form, you must ship out the return parts to the RMA Department within the warranty period, NO exceptions.
Steps to follow for return of goods:
• Log on to Oembox.com
• Click on Return of Goods located on left-hand side
• Select order number
• Select items to be return
• Indicate the quantity and reason for return
• Click on RMA request
• Print RMA form with the RMA number and attach with items
• Ship to RMA department located in CA
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 3-5 business days for a credit to appear on your account once Oembox has received your return package. Oembox, as the distributor, is not responsible for shipping cost for defective parts.
• Any package without an RMA number will not be processed
• All returns must be in original packaging (including film on LCD and Digitizer) along with the warranty seal, otherwise warranty on the part will be considered void.
• All items purchased with Oembox receive a warranty stamp or sticker, any and all items received without such stamp or sticker, will not be credited.
• Use by a third party will void warranty.
• If you return parts that were not purchased from Oembox.com, but from another vendor, we will not be responsible for the shipping costs if you request the products be returned to you.
• Multiple RMAs in a package will be accepted, multiple accounts in a package will be processed only when attached to corresponding RMA invoice.
• All return shipping is at the sole responsibility of the buyer, we do not refund return shipping.
• Oembox will not provide any shipping to customers to return defective parts back
Oembox will ONLY give store CREDIT and NOT a refund to any return items, NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND will be granted. In the exception of a refund, it will only be issued to a customer who will no longer be ordering from Oembox there and after.
Reports for missing items or items damaged in transit must be notified to Customer Service within the warranty period of order.
Oembox is not liable for any missing parcels or damage due to technician mishandling. We do not guarantee the full reimbursement of monetary value for lost items. Influences on decision for actions taken will solely depend on policies and regulations given by shipping carrier; policies and regulations vary between carriers. Oembox is not responsible for carrier delays that are out of our control. Any and all monetary reimbursements will be issued to customer as store credit.
For physically damaged-on-arrival products:
• Call Customer service immediately after receiving damaged and/or visibly harmed items. (Including suspicion of damage due to visibly harmed packages before opening)
• Once Oembox is notified of incident, a case number will be assigned to your return. Please include case number in reason for return when submitting RMA invoice.